|Beauty Culture (5/247)|
|Business Supports (23/456)|
|Culture and Social (13/245)|
|E Commerce (0/38)|
|Employment Opportunities (4/81)|
|Exclusive Sri Lanka (15/152)|
|Family Care (9/234)|
|Finance and Leasing (0/12)|
|Foreign Business (0/6)|
|General Information (6/60)|
|House Holds (8/206)|
|Information Technology (19/114)|
|International Jobs (0/12)|
|Mass Media and Communication (8/186)|
|Real Estates (3/341)|
|Tourist's Guide (3/30)|
|Vehicle Supports (2/487)|
Lucky Homes (Pvt) Ltd is a land sale and construction company founded with commitment, professionalism, and customer care. This is the cornerstone of our business philosophy today. Our experienced realtors in Sri Lanka have helped make the dream of home o ...
Trendzway Apparels (BD) Ltd. is a magnificent Garments Buying Agent and Exporter from Bangladesh, which is well known for its outstanding QC control system. Most of product we offer to our Buyer/Importers are as bellow: Knit: Dress, Boxer, Tee Shirt, Po ...
Old Colombo Lighthouse is a Lighthouse in Colombo. It is no longer operational, but instead functions as a clock tower and is designated as a monument. It is located at the junction of Chatham Street and Janadhipathi Mawatha (formally Queens road) in Colo ...
Anuradhapura Folk Museum was established in 22nd August 1971 as a provincial Museum under the Department of National Museums. The aim of this museum is to collect, conserve and exhibit the cultural and religious objects used by the folk community in Nuwar ...
The Galle National Museum is established in the oldest Dutch building of the Galle fort, constructed in 1656. To aware the public on traditional cultural heritage of Southern Sri Lanka, the Department of National Museums developed this museum and opened ...
The beautiful building known as “Ehelepola Walauva” located at Ratnapura - Colombo road was opened for the public as a museum on 13th May 1988. It has exhibition rooms which contain prehistoric archaeological inventions, natural heritage, geological, anth ...
This building established during Sri Wickrama Rajasingha era was then known as “Palle Vahala” This was used as the palace where the Queens of the king lived. This building has been built according to the architectural features of Kandy period. This pallev ...
This two storied large building reflecting the features of a 17th century Dutch Urban house was built by Thomas Van Rhee, The Dutch Governor of Sri Lanka from 1692- 1697 as his official residence. During the British period in 1796 this building was used a ...
Gregory lake is located about one kilometer away from Nuwara Eliya town. The governor Gregory built it during the year 1874. It is believed that the main intention of building this lake is to generate electricity to the town. It is one of the main tour ...
Welcome to Water World Kelaniya, the only public aquarium in Sri Lanka! Located on a scenic 5 acre property on the banks of the Kelani River, Water World is an aquatic wonderland which is home to a diverse collection of over 500 varieties of fish and inve ...
Lord Gautama Buddha is considered as the Greatest Human Being appeared on earth. The esteemed one achieved the eternal bliss of Samma Sambodhi or the Enlightenment, ending the continuous circle of Samsara, the existence. This wonderful event took place 26 ...
Tissa Wewa is an artificial lake located in Sri Lanka. The lake is thought to have been created in the second or third century BC, most probably by King Yatala Tissa, the founder of the Ruhuna Kingdom or by his uncle King Devanampiyatissa, ruler ...
Pigeon Island National Park is one of the two marine national parks of Sri Lanka. The national park is situated 1 km off the coast of Nilaveli, a coastal town in Eastern Province, encompassing a total area of 471.429 hectares. The island's name derives fr ...
Basking on the southern coast of Sri Lanka in the bay of Galle, the Fort was first built by the Portuguese in 1588 before being extensively fortified by the Dutch in the mid 1600s. Recognized by UNESCO for its cultural heritage value, the Fort was declare ...
The history of the Royal Botanic Gardens dates as far back as 1371 when King Wickramabahu III ascended the throne and kept court at Peradeniya near Mahaweli Ganga. Later, in the reign of King Kirti Sri Rajasinghe from 1747 to 1780 this was made a Royal Ga ...